One specialist service offered by Croydon Consulting is our Self Assessment Workshops / Training. The purpose of these Workshops is to assist Private Training Establishments implement good practice Self Assessment. A Workshop involves a 3-4 hour visit to your organisation and meeting with Management by our Consultant.
A Workshop will enable you to:
- Learn more about the different Self Assessment Models and the practice-based Principles of Self Assessment.
- Have an advisor check your work and progress to date.
- Obtain advice and support, and an independent fresh perspective.
- Ask questions and clarify any uncertainties / issues about Self Assessment.
- Gain an understanding of good practice Self Assessment and the ‘Self Assessment Process’
- Develop a Self Assessment Implementation Plan and Self Assessment Framework.
- Link Self Assessment to Strategic and Annual Planning (templates provided).